I actually started writing this last winter, and I try to keep one post open so there’s something to comment on, so meh. Here we go.
I’ve been busyish lately.
- I keep “thank you” cards on hand.
- I like my own space.
- I like having things that can’t easily be found elsewhere.
- I love the seclusion of rural areas but not the creepy rural areas or the small towns where everyone knows each other’s business.
- I like to add a playful side to serious things; sometimes it’s a bad thing.
- Funerals are awkward for me instead of emotional events.
- I over analyze and think everything — every action every move. I also pay close attention to my surroundings.
- Going off the previous one, if I can’t read you I’ll most likely feel intimidated and scared of what your future actions will be.
- I don’t like to be pushed. If you don’t leave me alone after I tell you I’m stressed/can’t take it anymore, you’ll literally have me in tears with my knees to my chest terrified of you. I hate that. Don’t push me/my buttons. Just don’t. Let things go.
- I’m one of those annoyingly need-for-preciseness people that use facts and statistics to back things up. My dad is like that, so I guess that’s who I get it from.
If you loved this post, please share or buy me a pretzel: