I used to do these sometimes, but since I’ve been struggling for post ideas, I’m going to try to get back on them!
3 (or more, or less!) things…
…you cannot live without.
…you CAN live without, but cannot seem to part with.
- My phone
- My blog
…you wish to accomplish this COMING week.
- Finish and publish drafts
- Post at least one recipe for food blog
- Stay on top of laundry
…you have accomplished this PAST week.
- Cleaning my room up a little bit
- Embracing some change, even if I hate it
…on your holiday (or non-holiday) “wish list”.
- My dad finally added to my birth certificate (apparently, my mom never added him -.-)
- A DSLR
- My “R” key to not be broken
…you would like to change about yourself.
- My first name (in progress!)
- My flexibility (in progress)
- My hair (to come soon)
…you like about yourself.
- My hair
- My compassion/passion
- Night owliness
…you should be doing right now instead of what you ARE doing.
- Laying down,
- Covering up
- and sleeping.
…in your life that could use a little more organization.
- Blogging/calendar (I fail at calendars, quite frankly)
- Family planning/events
(via Sunday Stealing)
If you loved this post, please share or buy me a pretzel: