- I can eat a whole pizza by myself. Actually, I prefer it. Mm, pizza!
- I tend to feel the most productive when I can’t actually be productive.
I haven’t taken a self photo in over a year simply because I’m neither comfortable nor happy in my own skin.This post was started three months ago… #11 is the start of today.
- Growing up, green was my favorite color in the entire world — lime green, but mostly just green.
- My favorite soft drink is Pepsi Next, but it isn’t sold in many stores here in the city.
I actually dreamt of being a food blogger. I’m tempted to make 6birds a movie review- and food-themed blog, but I don’t want to lose the personal touch.I started this post 3 months ago/before What Liz Eats came into the picture.
- I despise change.
- While I’d love to travel to other places, I’ve never been on a plane before and am actually terrified to.
- I like Tuesdays and Saturdays for unknown reasons.
- I’m a fan of gardening.
- Over time, I’ve grown annoyed with bananas. They don’t have that same fresh feeling as apples and oranges do, and they’re used in practically everything.
- I really like Pocky.
- People act like it’s really difficult and life-changing to have to deal with allergy symptoms year ’round, but I’ve dealt with a stuffy/runny nose and a cough all year for my entire life, and it would be would if I went a day without any of those things. It’s normal to me.
- 99% of my annoyances are either mental health-related or allergy-related.
- No matter how confident I am with something on the outside, I’m still freaking out on the inside.
- I like routine. I make routine work for me, and I dislike it when people try to change it.
If you loved this post, please share or buy me a pretzel: